Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Hippie

I choose hippie style for my outfit on this post. Yeah, I think hippie style is cool. It describes your free spirit. 
But sometimes, many people are wondering how to look hippie on outfit. So, I will help you to look hippie on your outfit.

You need fringed jean bottoms or something else like that, halter or loose top, and flowery stuff. Flower headband is the best choice to complete your hippie look, and maybe a dreamcatcher necklace or earrings as the accessories. 






Floral fringed shorts by Nevada // White longsleeves loose top by Details

12 comments:

  1. you're so cute and dreamy! i like your style. we have similar styles :))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute, very pretty!

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a little bohemian vibe. I love the necklace. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blouse!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and they look awesome !!
    I would be delighted if we could follow each other. Let me know !!!
    anastasiabeauty.ru

    ReplyDelete