Sunday, June 21, 2015

KIMONOchrome


So excited about this post!
Okay, lately I found myself being obsessed with kimono style. I think kimono is cute yet cool outfit. I like to mix my own style with various unique outfits. 
Finally, I thought to mix and match my black and white polkadot patterned kimono with a piece of black and white gingham dress that also mine. I wore a leather belt as an obi--- literally a sash, and part of the kimono--- . I also added a matching color for my shoes and my clutch. 

 And this is the result, it named KIMONOchrome style! 


So, tell me on the comment, what is your favorite outfit?
















Polkadot patterned kimono by Cool Teen // Gingham dress by Studio 17 // Shoes by Amanda Jane's // Clutch by Zalora // Sunglasses by Ray-Ban

15 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and charming outfit. Love it. You are so pretty, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr!! im obsessed with kimono too these days, i love its summer vibe and bcs the fabric is not thick i love the way it moves when the wind blows. Cute outfit!<333

    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this is so great!!:) i hope you're doing well!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, dear:)
    http://theraspberrylipstick.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great post! Love your blog ♥
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit! love the mixing of different polka dot prints! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I love your sun glasses <3
    Visit mine ❤️
    Flower or Crepe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful <3 Love this combination xo
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    PS: Follow for follow? Via GFC, I always follow back !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely in this outfit. Great photos!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love it!!

    I'm giving away a swimsuit of your choice on my blog, I'd love if you participate! =D

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/international-giveaway-with-znu-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dress! love the cinched waist
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete