Monday, May 16, 2016

Wrapped by Tassel

After a month of being stuck at home and struggling through those boring days, my sister and I agreed to spend this weekend by stroll along the streets and visit some places around Jakarta. 
Because the weather was uncertain, I confused about what outfit to wear. The weather on that day was plenty warm and windy. I just bought a long sleeves crop top and decided to wear it. I combined the crop top with a suitable grey skirt which I found in my closet. It was good, but, I thought I can't go out on a windy day with just wearing a crop top and skirt. I need something to 'wrap'. So, I picked my tasseled cardigan as a wrap. It wasn't just a perfect wrap, it looked so stylish!
I always love tassel, I don't know why, but, it brings ethnic vibe to the look. Besides the tassel, I love this cardigan because of it's creamy color.

Nah, ready for the stroll!










Lately, I love wearing boots. I think boots have similar function to the tasseled cardigan of mine. You'll get comfort (because boots warm your legs), and look stylish at the same time!



 




Bern x



11 comments:

  1. your bag is stunning ! i love it ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the outfit, specially the jacket. :)

    xx, Bella
    https://kessebolleblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. elegant cocktail dresses
    more and more pls view http://www.emilygowns.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl, do you want in a magnificent occasion glorious bloom you do? Here dress is customized for each aspect are excellent, the dress is very elegant and beautiful, you meet do not miss it.If you need dress, click the link glamchase.co.uk fitted halter neck formal dress review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a plan for wedding? Do you surprised by the high price of wedding dresses? shillas.co.uk 2 in 1 wedding dress review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? minel.com.au ball gown hire brisbane review

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what i wanted to see. Great outfit, thanks!

    Anna from alcofermbrew.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make fun with online gambling games.
    Gclub Slot Websites that make use of the online gambling services are overwhelming. The subscriber games, you have come to join the fun about playing gambling games online from a wide range of all the fun variously with the way we have been the masters of the game Gambling online is huge. The games every customer has to choose to play online games easily and regularly.
    As well, we also have a regime of playing games, overbooking online. In order for you to play all the games you have to choose all the requirements for playing online games galore. To make a professional player of all games you have to use the service of playing online games is not hard to get the best.
    In addition, we also have a regime of playing games, online betting overwhelming. Every user of the game has come to choose the service to play the game online. Every gamer has come to choose to make a profit about playing online games with a variety of satisfaction. To all gamblers, the game has come to choose to create fun as well as the best. Holiday Palace

    ReplyDelete