Skincare Review: Innisfree Whitening Pore Set & Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin Toner

12:00 AM

One of our skin problems which often encountered is dull skin. I always had problems with dark spot under eyes, but lately I found my facial skin become dull and dry. The uneven skin tone also occurs to my facial skin. At that time I felt frustrated. I bought various face masks that can brighten facial skin. I've tried from rice-based mask to milk-based mask and the results are pretty good, but it's still not optimal because my facial skin still dry and the skin tone still uneven.

Finally I found the Innisfree Whitening Pore product when I bought Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin toner at their outlets. The product that I found is Innisfree Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack which is a face mask that is used all night while sleeping. This sleeping mask contains vitamin C to whiten and brighten facial skin. Besides sleeping mask, I also got a travel package for the purchase of Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack containing Whitening Pore Synergy Serum, Whitening Pore Cream, and Whitening Pore Facial Cleanser. I routinely wash my face in the morning and night with Whitening Pore Facial Cleansing. I often wash my face with lukewarm water. Next, I always use Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin toner before applying Whitening Pore Synergy Serum, Whitening Pore Cream, and Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack at night. I like Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin toner because the texture is slightly thick and smells good. By applying this toner, skincare product that is applied afterwards will absorb well.

After a series of treatments using Innisfree Whitening Pore Set after 1 month the results began to appear. I see my facial skin is much whiter, brighter, supple, and moist. I continued to use until the second month and now it is almost three months using this product. In the second month until now the uneven skin tone problem has been resolved. I feel quite satisfied with the results of treatment from Innisfree Whitening Pore products. I recommend this product for those of you who have dull skin problems like me.

Plus, I also got a travel kit bonus that contained Flower Cotton Body Lotion, Flower Cotton Body Shower, and Jeju Sea Salt Perfect from Innisfree for a purchase of IDR. 500. 000. 


Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack
The texture of Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack
Whitening Pore Cream, Whitening Pore Synergy Serum, & Whitening Pore Facial Cleanser



Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin Toner

Bonus: Sea Salt Perfect Cleanser, Cotton Flower Body Lotion, & Cotton Flower Body Shower


Pros (Whitening Pore Set):
- It can whiten and brighten facial skin
- It can overcome uneven skin tone problem
- It moisturize skin well
- It can make the face skin texture more supple
- The aroma is refreshing orange

Cons (Whitening Pore Set):
- The texture of Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack is slightly sticky in the morning
- If the application of Seeping Pack is uneven, can cause acne
- Quite pricy

Pros (Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin Toner):
- It can revitalizing face skin
- It can help absorb next skincare products application

Cons (Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin Toner):
- Quite pricy

Where I Can Buy This?
All Innisfree Outlets

Price:
Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack/100 ml: IDR. 280.000
Whitening Pore Cream/50 ml: IDR. 420.000
Whitening Pore Synergy Serum/50 ml: IDR. 470.000
Whitening Pore Facial Cleanser/150 ml: IDR. 180.000
Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Skin Toner/200 ml: IDR. 290.000

Rate:
7/10

Repurchase:
Don't think so, because the products are quite pricy for me beside the quality :)

Hope this review helps you in overcoming facial skin problems. Bye dull skin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook